- In a text post, list ten* books that have stayed with you in some way.
- Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
- Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.
- Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them
*I am unabashedly loopholing the shit around this rule with sublists and I don’t even care
1. Various books by Terry Pratchett, specifically:
- The Truth
- Only You Can Save Mankind
- The Bromeliad trilogy
2. Pearls of Lutra by Brian Jacques
3. Animorphs Series, specifically:
- The Separation
- The Hork-Bajir Chronicles
4. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
5. Frindle by Andrew Clements
6. Various books by Tamora Pierce, specifically:
- Daja’s Book
- Trickster’s Choice
- Protector of the Small series
7. Dinotopia series, specifically:
- Lost City
- River Quest
- The Maze
8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
9. The Giver by Lois Lowry
10. The Supernaturalists by Eoin Colfer
I was tagged by fifth-dimensional!
And I tag: luteanfini, algedoniics, tundaria, thedakala, raggedybearcat, sharktunnel, jegerik, saintbagels, zoryrory, bookhobbit
(And naturally only do it if you want to or feel like it and if you haven’t already had to do it before etc etc have fun with it!)